Re: Weird: attribute 'input' not found - Mailing list pgsql-general

From lynch@cognitivearts.com (Richard Lynch)
Subject Re: Weird: attribute 'input' not found
Date
List pgsql-general
Gaaaaah!

I had:

<INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=venueid VALUE=<?php echo $venueid;?><INPUT TYPE=...

So, the query actually had <INPUT at the end of it but, of course, I never
saw it when I printed it out.

Doh!

Okay, I've used up my stupidity limit for the month now.  Jeez, and it's
only the 3rd day of the month...

-- "TANSTAAFL" Rich lynch@cognitivearts.com   webmaster@  and www. all of:
R&B/jazz/blues/rock - jademaze.com      music industry org - chatmusic.com
acoustic/funk/world-beat - astrakelly.com   sculptures - olivierledoux.com
my own nascent company - l-i-e.com   cool coffeehouse - uncommonground.com